xarqi
xarqi, Generalist
94965

already wondering why i hadn?t had a period yet

Customer Question

i had a period on July 17th and had sex with guy 1 in july 19th. i had sex with guy 2 july 30th, aug 12th, and 19th. guy 3 i had sex with on aug 28th i hadn’t had a period this month and i’m not regular but i was already wondering why i hadn’t had a period yet. I took a test on Sept 8th it was negative i took another on Oct 8 th it turned positive immediately. i went for a sonogram either nov 4th or 6th i was 11 wks and 1 day which coincided with guy 2 with a margin of only 2 days at 11 wks and 3 days the other date in mention with guy 2 was 10 weeks and 5 days which was also close to the sonogram due date and guy 3 was calculated by me to be 9 weeks and 3 days guy 1 who i originally thought was the father i guess isn’t because at my first sonogram said i definately didn’t get pregnant in july which would make my due date april 23rd instead of may 23rd which has not changed since my first sonogram to the second one taken at 20 weeks and 1 day my question is who is most likely to be the father of my child?
Category: Health
Customer: replied 11 years ago.
have not received a response yet it has been over 24 hrs
Customer: replied 11 years ago.
Reply toCustomers Post: have not received information yet
Expert:  xarqi replied 11 years ago.
The most important information here seems to be the sonogram
on the 4th or 6th of November (although, as you will see, it is a
bit dubious). The 4th was a Thursday and the 6th a Saturday.
Does that help you remember which day it was? Do
you have a hard-copy of the results? It will have the date on it.

Assuming that it was the 4th, and it gave a time of pregnancy of
78 days. That would make the conception date August 18, and
clearly implicate "Guy 2". Assuming a gestation period of 267
days, your delivery date should be 12 May.

However, it seems that you have been told as a result of a
sonogram that your expected delivery date is May 23, and that
would make the date of conception 29 August, implicating "Guy
3".

So, you have a problem, which I guess is why you asked the
question.

One thing I can't understand is how as a result of the first
sonogram, a pregnancy duration of 78 days can have been given
with an expected delivery date of 23 May, since that would imply
a total pregnancy length of 278 days, rather than the usual 267,
so there is something fishy about that and you could ask for a
clarification from the clinic who did the first sonogram.

Here's my opinion. Since both sonograms gave the same
expected delivery date (23 May), the implication is that
conception was 29 August, and an error was made in
transcribing the pregnancy duration figure, with 78, instead of
67 days being recorded. That means that "Guy 3" is probably
the father.

Under these circumstances, really, the only way to be sure is for
a DNA test comparing your baby's DNA with that of the potential
fathers.