nursehope
nursehope, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  Advanced Practice RN w/ experience in Psychiatry ,Med-Surg, OB/GYN & Neurology.
6150

urgent

Customer Question

I am 21 years old and I have been to the docter to check on me and he said physically I am fine. He was going to send me to a specialist but I dont have money. You see my question is I am 21 years old and I poop my pants not cause I want to but it just happens and it doesnt bother me
Category: Health
Expert:  Vickie replied 11 years ago.

DearCustomer

I am sorry, I believe that I am somewhat confused...... Maybe you can help me... Do you mean, that you are doing this because...either you can not control the layers of muscles surrounding your anus involving the process of evacuating the feces from your body,... You are experiencing a loss of sensation surrounding your anus and the general area involved ...or...you simply enjoy the feeling of having an adult size load of fecal matter squishing around in your under ware?? Have you considered a second opinion with another physician -   having a full physical examination to rule out anything medical that might be going on, that the first doctor might have missed? or maybe any other evaluations your doctor may deem necessary considering the importance of what is presently occurring? I am assuming at 21, you have a job that requires you come into contact with the general public at least at some point in time or another, and that this would be somewhat distressing on your part. Are you handling this by taking along an extra set of clothing when you go out or to work?, or are you using adult sized diapers? Do you have a girlfriend that is involved, and what is her reaction to all of this? Being under the care of a qualified physician is very important. If you can not afford one, there are free or reduced priced clinics and support groups that would be more than willing to set back some time for you should you explain your situation. I encourage you to seek one out, and explain what is going on at your earliest convenience. You will be glad you did.

Good Luck to you

Customer: replied 11 years ago.
Reply to Vickie's Post: I dont know Vickie I dont have any physical problems this was pionted out in more than one evaluation. I think I just like it, but why is my question why would I like something so repulsive. Yes I do have a Wife and it doesnt bother her at all but I think she thinks it is more along the lines of physicall however it is not. I usually wear diapers, but still my question is why would I like to indulge my self in such childish discusting nonsense. Could their be a phsycological issue if so why, I had a good child hood my parents are not divorced what could be the reasoning behind this. No 21 year old should enjoy pooping his pants.
Expert:  nursehope replied 11 years ago.
 It could be a fetish or a symptom of obsessive compulsive disorder.  Being diapered can have a strong erotic association for many adults as can urinating or defecating.  It can be seen as regressive, infantile behavior that is comforting as well.  If you aren't offending others and don't want to stop there are support groups online.  If you want to stop I suggest seeing a therapist to assist you with this.  Nurse Hope
Customer: replied 11 years ago.
Reply to nursehope's Post: where are the support groups what are the web sites. Do you think that this is a problem, is it commen or have you heard of this before. Please tell me more information.
  I have worked with clients with this interest.  You can
look for groups in Yahoo who have interests in diapering fetish. 
Good Luck to you!  Nurse Hope

nursehope, Nurse (RN)
Experience: Advanced Practice RN w/ experience in Psychiatry ,Med-Surg, OB/GYN & Neurology.
Customer: replied 11 years ago.
Reply to nursehope's Post: can you tell me more about it Nurse hope what you have learned about it with some clients.
Is it healthy or unhealthy etc..