teach77
teach77, B.S. in Biology
Experience:  Received a B.S. in Biology with Honors and the Departmental Award
11414

it(Imayaddresstheself- defenseaspects ofitlater),andIhaveafewquestions

Customer Question

Hello, I am currently in the process of starting a website dealing about martial arts, with a focus more on the health aspects of it (I may address the self-defense aspects of it later), and I have a few questions.
   *First off, I am trying out if there are any quality websites willing to not only allow themselves to be interviewed, but will also allow me to tape that interview and transcribe it either to be transcribed into a report or to be put into a downloadable audio format to be used by visitors who come to my website. I'll be more than happy to include their contact information (and in return, they may receive some publicity for this :-)) in the interview. Please note that I am not just looking for experts to answer just one or two questions, but, rather, am looking for an expert in the health aspects of martial arts/chi-kung (breathing/meditation) to conduct a full interview. I don't know if there are such "interview websites" around.
   *Secondly, since I want my future website to be not only profit producing (yes, there will be products sold), but also educational and informative, I was wondering where I can go to find someone who is willing to write (or even donate) articles in the "martial arts for health" field to be reprinted and reproduced. They can leave their contact information in the articles if they like (by the way - how much do authors normally charge to reprint and reproduce articles?).
   *If, however, no one is willing to write/contribute original articles, I am still willing to find any sites which have "ready made" articles to be freely used and reprinted. If anyone can direct me to any websites which contains the information I need, I would greatly appreciate it.
   *Please note that I did find some websites which contains reprintable articles (and even e-books for reprint) such as what I described above, but these sites deal more with marketing, business opportunites and how to make money on the internet; not quite what I am looking for.
Category: Health
Expert:  teach77 replied 12 years ago.
I would be willing to write an article for you for a fee. While I am not a martial arts expert, I am an excellent writer, and could easily research the topic and produce a quality article (or more if you'd like) for you. Let me know!

____________________________________________________________
B.S. in Biology, M.S. Ed.
teach77, B.S. in Biology
Experience: Received a B.S. in Biology with Honors and the Departmental Award
Expert:  Steve -- a.k.a. Oreport replied 12 years ago.

I am sending you a request for more information and clarification by Private Message (PM) on this site.

Thank you in advance.