Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

I have a nuvi 260W and would like to upgrade my maps and am

Customer Question

I have a nuvi 260W and would like to upgrade my maps and am having trouble finding the site by google, can you help?
JA: What model of Nuvi are you using? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: It is a 260W
JA: What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: What do you mean, just before I responded to your question?
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: When I had started the GPS it had given me a site to go to, of course I did not write it down and I would have to look back thru my google history to see what sites I looked at. If you can give me a site I will try again.
JA: Anything else you want the GPS expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Ask him to be patient I am sort of slow on this. If a phone call is easier he could contact they at (***) ***-****6.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Greg A. replied 4 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your device.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) What is the current "condition" of your device? That is: does it still work well with the current maps, have good battery life, etc.?

2) The AGE of the device?

3) Do you have a USB cable - to connect the device to your computer - AND HIGH SPEED internet access?

Please use the REPLY box below.

NOTE: If you see ANY requests for "additional services" - such as a phone call - please understand that these are sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I may NOT be available by phone at the moment of that request.
Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

(im)

Expert:  Greg A. replied 4 months ago.

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)