Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

I just purchased a 2539 and it won't turn on. It is not a

Customer Question

I just purchased a 2539 and it won't turn on.
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?
Customer: It is not a TV. It is a Garmin GPS 2539 for my car.
JA: What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I plugged it in to my computer to charge it and see how it works. I have not yet been ablr to turn it on.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: none
JA: Anything else you want the GPS expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: GPS
Expert:  Steve G. replied 6 months ago.

Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way.

Upon completion of our chat, you will be asked to rate my service. Please understand that this is the only way I am ever compensated by this site. Please do not rate me until you are completely satisfied. It is in my best interest to completely fix your issue so that I may be compensated.

Ok then. Here we go.

The car charger has an LED on it. It maybe be red or blue or green. Does that come on when you insert it into the cigarette lighter socket?