Sijad H.
Sijad H., Technician
Experience:  5+ years repairing various GPS models.
61965098

Need a phone # to upgrade a recently bought drive 6o that is

Customer Question

need a phone # to upgrade a recently bought drive 6o that is faulty?
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: less than 2 months
JA: What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Only tried to use it this month and found the touch scrn to be off, it will not save favorits and only 1 recent, when typing an address it will tell you to select a different language..
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: re loaded twice
JA: Anything else you want the GPS expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No bro in law has the 2699lmthd and I would like to u p grade
Submitted: 5 days ago.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Sijad H. replied 5 days ago.

Hi and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you. Sorry to hear you are having issues with your current device. Since the device is less than 2 months, it is covered by the Garmin Manufacturer's Warranty.

To have your device repaired or replaced under this warranty, you will need to call(###) ###-####and request an RMA for your device. Once you have the RMA, they will provide you with the address to the nearest repair center. Its important to note the RMA number on the outside of the packaging, and make sure you package the device so that no damage can occur during shipment.

While on the phone obtaining an RMA, you can ask about upgrading to the 2699LMTHD, however, Garmin occasionally has a trade-in promotion and may not be accepting trade ins at this time.

Please, if you have any follow up questions for me, ask away. I am here in regards ***** ***** question until you are satisfied or have no further questions to ask.

Regards,

Sijad