Jason Jones, Customer Service
Experience:  Several years experience with GPS technologies.
30759776

I need a tutorial on updating the maps for my nuvi56. Can

Customer Question

I need a tutorial on updating the maps for my nuvi56. Can you e-mail this to me? I have free lifetime updates.
JA: What's the make/model of your GPS unit? How old is it?
Customer: Nuvi56LM
JA: What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I don't know what you are asking for
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have not done any troubleshooting. I requested this tutorial prior to this and it was e-mailed to me, but apparently I have accidently erased it. I would like to have it resent to me.
JA: Anything else you want the GPS expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have acquired a SanDisc card already, as I remember being told I would need this to update the maps.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** and I look forward to assisting you today.

You can update the maps on your device by using the Garmin Express Application, which is found on the following page: http://software.garmin.com/en-US/express.html

After you download the file, open it and install it. Once it is installed, open the Garmin Express Application and update your maps.

One quick note: I love helping you and others on this website. Please, keep in mind that I only get credit for my time, if you rate my help with 3 Stars or more. I would prefer a 5 star rating, if you are satisfied. If you are not happy with my answer, please let me know so we can continue.

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at ohe following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"

My Profile page:

http://JasonFixedit.com

I see that you have created a duplicate question. Please, keep all communication on this page.

Did you follow my instructions?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I cannot install it right now. Will do it later.

Thank you. Please, do not forget to rate my help on the top of this page. If you have issues later on, please let me know.