Dustin, Senior Technician
Experience:  Giving Directions to wayward GPS devices for over a decade. Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

What is error message 16 that I get when trying to calibrate

Customer Question

what is error message 16 that I get when trying to calibrate my vector 2 peddles
Submitted: 8 days ago.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Dustin replied 7 days ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 7 days ago.

My apologies for the time you have had to wait to hear from someone.

If you still need help with this issue, lets start with the basics.. When is the last time you updated the firmware of the Vector 2 pedals?

If you havent updated the firmware since you bought them, now would be a good time to do so. The page below contains the files you need, and the steps on how to update the pedals using a computer and the ANT + stick.

http://www8.garmin.com/support/download_details.jsp?id=7669

If you en counter any issues updating the pedals let me know. if all goes well make sure the bike is upright and the batteries fully charged when you try to calibrate the vector 2 pedals again.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Expert:  Dustin replied 5 days ago.

Hello again, I havent heard from you for a while. Did you still need help with this issue or not?

If you do not need help, please remember to click and submit a 5 star rating to show that I was able to answer your questions. If you still need help, please send a reply so we can continue working on the issue.

Thanks again,

Dustin S.