Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have a new VIA 1515M, I would like to know how to enter

Customer Question

I have a new VIA 1515M, I would like to know how to enter names and addresses?
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Aric replied 12 days ago.

Hello Robert, The VIA accepts names and addresses when it's plugged into your vehicle (not the PC) and when you tap "Navigate to...." and then speak the address into the GPS. The link to the manual is below for reference if you'd like to read up further:

http://download.tomtom.com/open/manuals/vialive/refman/TomTom-Via-LIVE-en-GB.pdf

Expert:  Aric replied 12 days ago.

Additionally addresses can also be typed in as well.

If you need further assistance let me know. Before you go, PLEASE DO click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of your screen (scroll up the page to get to the STARS). That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site. You can follow up any time as needed at no additional cost.