Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

How do I update a Garmin 350? 8 to 10 years old? I asked how

Customer Question

How do I update a Garmin 350?
JA: What is the exact model of your Garmin? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: 8 to 10 years old?
JA: What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I asked how to update a Garmin 350
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Nothing
JA: Anything else you want the GPS expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No the Garmin is already plugged into my computer
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Aric replied 16 days ago.

Hello, Sorry you're having problems. Please connect your Nuvi 350 to your PC using the included USB to micro-USB cable (if you do not have that cable then you can purchase one at the link below):

http://www.target.com/p/garmin-usb-cable/-/A-14508274?ref=tgt_adv_XS000000&AFID=google_pla_df&CPNG=PLA_Electronics+Shopping&adgroup=SC_Electronics&LID=700000001170770pgs&network=g&device=c&location=9001641&gclid=Cj0KEQiA08rBBRDUn4qproqwzYMBEiQAqpznszaHy8_8tJXEyAhpvSMMyb0ZWTrte1OYEJdp-D0MDZUaAjEA8P8HAQ&gclsrc=aw.ds

Then click on the following link, and follow the instructions to setup a Garmin Express account and follow the instructions there to update your GPS:

http://www.garmin.com/support/collection.jsp?product=010-00455-00

Expert:  Aric replied 16 days ago.

If you need further assistance let me know. Before you go, PLEASE DO click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of your screen (scroll up the page to get to the STARS). That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site. You can follow up any time as needed at no additional cost.

Expert:  Aric replied 16 days ago.

Please don't post duplicate questions. Follow the instructions on this page and if you get stuck simply reply back. Let me know if you need more help. Also, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (3-5 stars at the top of the page) and click SUBMIT so that I am credited for working with you today?