Dustin, Senior Technician
Experience:  Giving Directions to wayward GPS devices for over a decade. Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

Unit type will not take a charge I think it needs a new

Customer Question

unit type will not take a charge I think it needs a new battery Model Voice3C583070BE6011E
JA: What's the make/model of your GPS unit? How old is it?
Customer: Voice about 18 months
JA: What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It was plugged in for Charging liked i normally do Overnight The next day it would not turn on tried to reboot now all i can get is a battery with a lighning rod on the screen for a second when I turn it on
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Pushed the P and main button simultaneously It flashed but never saw a sync screen just the battery with the lightning rod
JA: Anything else you want the gps expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 24 days ago.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Dustin replied 24 days ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 24 days ago.

You can purchase a battery here, and the toolset you need in order to replace the battery comes with the battery.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/252215586484?lpid=82&chn=ps&ul_noapp=true

And here is a written guide on how to replace the battery once you receive the new one.

http://www.mpfproducts.com/blog/how-to-replace-a-yk372731-battery-in-golf-buddy-voice-gps-rangefinder/

If you have any further questions or concerns, let me know!

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Expert:  Dustin replied 17 days ago.

Hello again, I havent heard from you for a while. Did you still need help with this issue or not?

If you do not need help, please remember to click and submit a 5 star rating to show that I was able to answer your questions. If you still need help, please send a reply so we can continue working on the issue.

Thanks again,

Dustin S.