crash2199
crash2199, Technician
Experience:  10+ years
50836188

My LD2 indicates that "no course data" for a course that is

Customer Question

my LD2 indicates that "no course data" for a course that is listed as being available. I just purchased the device and cannot get beyond this issue.
JA: What's the make/model of your GPS unit? How old is it?
Customer: It is the LD2 and I just purchased it
JA: What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I got a satellite connection an was waiting for the course to appear
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I tried reloading all of the USA course data and this did not help
JA: Anything else you want the gps expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Other than my level of frustration, no
Submitted: 24 days ago.
Category: GPS
Expert:  crash2199 replied 24 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  crash2199 replied 24 days ago.

Did the course come pre-loaded on your GPS?

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
Supposedly all USA courses were preloaded
Expert:  crash2199 replied 24 days ago.

All of the maps in the USA are not available on the GPS model -- I apologize if there was any confusion but it comes loaded with thousands of maps; not all of them.

You can try using the GB Course Manager to update your GPS to see if the update will add your course but there is no guarantee.

• Download the GolfBuddy Manager program here: http://www.golfbuddyglobal.com/support/downloads.asp

• After selecting and downloading the correct manager for the PC, a small gray window should appear with the option to "Run" the program. "Run" it.

• Proceed by selecting either "Run", "Next", "Allow", "Yes", or "Install" depending on the option that appears.

• When the program is done installing, you should see a blue icon on your desktop titled "GolfBuddy World Course Manager."

• Open the Program and enter your user ID and password. Login if you already have your unit registered or press the bottom left button to "Sign Up" to open a registration form.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 4 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  crash2199 replied 23 days ago.

I am checking back up on your about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.