crash2199
crash2199, Technician
Experience:  10+ years
50836188

I have a garmin nuvi 3590LM that is about 3 years old. How

Customer Question

I have a garmin nuvi 3590LM that is about 3 years old. How can I find out if I signed up for lifetime updates?
JA: What is the exact model of your Garmin? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: It is a nuvi 3590LM, hardware version V10 8GB 036 D1, Unit ID(###) ###-#### Soft ware version 7.8, GPS Firmware 2.28.12
JA: What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It said please wait, Pearl Wilson is typing.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: none yet
JA: Anything else you want the gps expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 26 days ago.
Category: GPS
Expert:  crash2199 replied 26 days ago.

Hi!

You will need to use the Garmin Express program to see if you have lifetime maps or if you need to update them.

Click here: http://www.garmin.com/en-US/maps/updates/

Click on DOWNLOAD GARMIN EXPRESS and run the downloaded program. After you install the program, please open it and connect your Garmin to your computer. Within the program, you can update your maps, etc.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  crash2199 replied 26 days ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  crash2199 replied 24 days ago.

I am checking back up on your about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.