Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

How do I load new courses in my golf buddy pro, Golf buddy

Customer Question

how do I load new courses in my golf buddy pro
JA: What's the make/model of your GPS unit? How old is it?
Customer: Golf buddy pro tour about 5 to 6 yrs old
JA: What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I don't understand
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have the GPS plugged into my lap top but I don't know how to begin
JA: Anything else you want the gps expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, I just want some golf courses here in Utah that are not already down loaded
Category: GPS
Expert:  Greg A. replied 6 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry to here of any issue with this device or updating it.

What you will need on your computer is a program called GB Manager. This program is available for Windows and Mac computers.

Once installed, GB Manager should be able to do all the updates available for your device.

Here is a link to an article that has all the information (and links to GB Manager) needed to use the GB Manager program.

>> CLICK HERE <<

Please give that a look and let me know if you have any trouble getting GB manager onto your computer and starting it up.

Thanks, ***** *****

Expert:  Greg A. replied 6 months ago.

Hi again,

If you haven't found them already, there are Videos embedded within those help subsections. For example, here is the video that shows how to download and install GB Manager on a Windows PC.

Click here for Video --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8F4uolcsh0

Now one thing they left out, is that IF you do NOT have a GolfBuddy "account" (sign in) already, there is a LINK on those programs to CREATE an account, so that would need to be done to get into the system.

IF you do have to create an account, be SURE that you use your EXACT email address - and perhaps even WRITE DOWN that information and keep it with your golf gear.

Please let me know what you find or if you have any more questions.

If this has helped answer your question(s), please take a moment to rate MY service level (5-star is my goal) so that I get credit for my time helping you with this question.
You should see some "stars" (and SUBMIT button) to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them (you may have to REFRESH your screen) or can not use them.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-

Expert:  Greg A. replied 6 months ago.

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)