Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have a magellan gps 9250lmb that won't power on. Are there

Customer Question

I have a magellan gps 9250lmb that won't power on. Are there any trouble shooting things I can do before i give up?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the brand and model of the GPS?
Customer: Magellan Roadmate 9250T-LMB
JA: What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I don't understand your question. My unit froze as I was using it. I turned it off and now it won't power back on.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have the unit plugged into my computer right now. I think I found the reset button behind the s/n label nothing happens when I push it.
JA: Anything else you want the gps expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, that's about it.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Aric replied 1 month ago.

Hello, Sorry you're having problems. Please press and hold that reset button for a full 10 seconds with the Magellan plugged into the computer, then release the reset and wait a full minute to see if you can get any response from the screen. Try that up to three times and let me know what happens please.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 month ago.

If you need further assistance let me know. Before you go, PLEASE DO click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of your screen. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site. You can follow up any time as needed at no additional cost.