GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience supporting electronics of all kinds
76665483

I want to go to daylight saving time, Golf Buddy WT3Mar

Customer Question

I want to go to daylight saving time
JA: What's the make/model of your GPS unit? How old is it?
Customer: Golf Buddy WT3Mar 2004
JA: What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Day Light Saving chaned 10/5 2016
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I went by instrucyion
JA: Anything else you want the gps expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: GPS
Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. I see that you have been waiting for quite awhile for an answer. I do apologize for that. I will do my best to help.

I am uploading an illustrated screenshot that will show you how to change to daylight savings time. I will also upload one that shows you how to change the time manually.

I hope these will be helpful to you.

I am also providing a link to the complete user manual for your device which you can download and save to your computer for future reference.

http://down.golfbuddygps.net/doc/usermanual_wt3.pdf

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If I have, please kindly take a moment to rate my service, so I will receive credit for my answer. If you are not satisfied, please let me know so I can continue working with you or refer you to another expert. Please do not issue a rating until you have provided me with an opportunity to address any remaining questions or issues. Your complete satisfaction is my goal!