Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

Wow! At your post. trying to reset the time (Daylight

Customer Question

Wow! At your post. Ian trying to reset the time (Daylight Savings Time Change) on a Garmin Viofit; have watched couple videos, and nothing seems to work. Have any suggestions? Thanks. Jim,
JA: What is the exact model of your Garmin? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Not sure what the model is; my wife and I got them for our birthdays in February of this year; think it was the $90 version (gift from our children).
JA: What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Not sure of the question ... I've tried synching with Garmin Express, but nothing seems to happen, have also do the steps into sleep, but nothing happens there, either.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: You and a couple of Youtube videos. I Have two to reset, same model, one synched to this computer, the second synched to my wife's computer.
JA: Anything else you want the gps expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I can't think of anything
Category: GPS
Expert:  Richard replied 4 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

It will get your time from the device it is synching to, what are you synching the device to?