Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

I bought a vivofit2 from Sam's Club, Farmington, N.M. 87402,

Customer Question

I bought a vivofit2 from Sam's Club, Farmington, N.M. 87402, 11-19-2015. Purchase was made due to a heart issue- Afib. Sales person said it would record my heart rate, but it did not so I bought the heart rate monitor strap which gives my heart rate but with both devices, I have spent more on batteries than than both devises. I am very unhappy with it.
JA: What's the make/model of your GPS unit? How old is it?
Customer: Bill Allen, 1616 Camino Rio, Farmington, N.M. 87401,(###) ###-####***@******.***.
JA: What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: let me repeat- I bought a vivot2 from Sam's club that I am very unhappy with because of battery cost.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It works but the batteries cost more that the devise.
JA: Anything else you want the GPS expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: The sales person at Sam's Club said the Vivot2 would monitor my heart rate, but after using it I had to go buy a Heart Rate Monitor Strap to make it work.. The battery cost is more that both devises cost after a years use. I purchased 11-19-2015.
Category: GPS
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
When will get an answer or response?
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 4 months ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

If you would like me to call you I can, if you accept this offer I send to you now.

If not, we can work here as well.

Please let me know?

Sincerely

Tech Michael