crash2199
crash2199, Technician
Experience:  10+ years
50836188

My Garmin 610 bike computer all of a sudden is not seen by

Customer Question

Hello, my Garmin 610 bike computer all of a sudden is not seen by my ipad when I try to download my rides. It has worked fine for the last 6 months or so and now the ipad doesnt even see the garmin device. I have turned Bluetooth enable on and off on the Garmin and no joy
JA: What is the exact model of your Garmin? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: It is a 610 and one year old
JA: What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: my Garmin at the weekend suddenly had a strange screen when I would turn it on to go for a ride. It happened a few times and I did a master reset which had it back functioning ok, but now the bluetooth pairing is lost
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: contacting you. I have been unable to find anything on line that describes anything that I havent already done ie turn devices on and off etc
JA: Anything else you want the GPS expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: GPS
Expert:  crash2199 replied 7 months ago.

Hi!

On your Garmin, please press the 3 lines icon and go into Setup -- From there, you can setup the Bike Sensor, Heart Rate monitor, and Foot pod. Please connect the Garmin back to the devices that you need to use.

If you have anymore questions, please reply back otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.