crash2199
crash2199, Technician
Experience:  10+ years
50836188

Is there an app for Garmin 2597 LMT that will in large speed

Customer Question

is there an app for Garmin 2597 LMT that will in large speed indication on the screen. My eyes are not as good as they once were, even with my new glasses on I have problems seeing posted verse current speed, I know I am over it shades red.
JA: What is the exact model of your Garmin? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: nuvi2597LMT, 6 MONTHS
JA: What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: your question
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: did you read my question? is there a way to make the speed on the screen larger?
JA: Anything else you want the GPS expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: GPS
Expert:  crash2199 replied 1 month ago.

Hi!

Unfortunately, there isn't a way to increase the size of the speed on your screen larger.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  crash2199 replied 1 month ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  crash2199 replied 1 month ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.