Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

This envolves Garmin Pilot. When attempting to use the

Customer Question

This envolves Garmin Pilot. When attempting to use the "rubber band" mode for route planning, rather than stretch a route I have displayed to a new waypoint, it forms a line from either the start or the finish point and anchord that to the new waypoint. Is that too confusing?
JA: What is the exact model of your Garmin? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: It is the Garmin Pilot software for an android tablet.
JA: What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Not anything I know of. It seemed to work fine before, but now works different.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Well, I'tried all manners of dragging, soft tapping hard tapping, pinching, but nothing appears to work. Although on an occasion yesterday, it did for a while and then resume to what it is today.
JA: Anything else you want the GPS expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: GPS
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 1 month ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

May I have the Full model # of your Garmin GPS?

Also, how old it is approximately?

Sincerely

Tech Michael