Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

I Purchased a Garmin GPS watch in the past year. I don't

Customer Question

I Purchased a Garmin GPS watch in the past year. I don't know the exact date I purchased the watch. You have to charge it on the computer. The part you plug into the computer and then clip on the watch. The clip that you clip on the watch has broken. Do you replace this part or can it be ordered?
JA: What is the exact model of your Garmin? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: I believe it is less than a year old. It says Garmin approach s1on the back. CAN 310 AND 2QR105141
JA: What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I WAS ON VACATION FOR TWO WEEKS WHICH I WORE THE WATCH BUT DID NOT TAKE THE CLIP WITH ME ON VACATION. I LEFT IT PLUGGED INTO THE COMPUTER. WHEN I GOT HOME I WENT TO CHARGE THE WATCH AND THE CLIP BROKE.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: THE CLIP BROKE INTO TWO PIECES WHEN I TRIED TO ATTACH IT TO THE WATCH.
JA: Anything else you want the GPS expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Louie replied 1 month ago.

Hi and welcome to the site, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.

Initially, please click HERE (1) or HERE (2); which of these please ?

And would a LINK to an online store where this charging clip/cable can be inquired and purchased serve your need ?