Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company

Need to order a new suction cup. Unit works fine but will no

Customer Question

Need to order a new suction cup. Unit works fine but will no longer stick to windshield
Submitted: 7 days ago.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Aric replied 7 days ago.

Hello, Sorry you're having problems. What's the BRAND and MODEL NUMBER of your GPS please?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Magellan road mate
Expert:  Aric replied 7 days ago.

Thanks for the reply. Looking up a suction cup mount for this unit now.

Expert:  Aric replied 7 days ago.

A replacement window mount (the suction cup is only sold with the actual plastic mount attached), at the link below for your Magellan 1470:

Expert:  Aric replied 7 days ago.

There's also the OEM (original) version available from Magellan at the link below, although the price is quite a bit more than the eBay seller's model:

Expert:  Aric replied 7 days ago.

If you need further assistance let me know. Before you go, PLEASE DO click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of your screen. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site. You can follow up any time as needed at no additional cost.

Expert:  Aric replied 7 days ago.

Do you need further assistance with this?

Expert:  Aric replied 4 days ago.

Hello, I was just following up to see if you needed further help. The site shows that since the question is open that you are still looking for help. Or, if you received the information you were looking for-could you please kindly rate my service POSITIVELY (by clicking a 3-5 star rating at the top of the page) to reflect that? Thanks in advance.