Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Avid repairer and trouble shooter of GPS devices and systems
32989067

RCH, I HAVE JUST PURCHASED A GARMIN VIVOFIT TO REPLACE MY

Customer Question

RCH
JA: What's the make/model of your GPS unit? How old is it?
Customer: I HAVE JUST PURCHASED A GARMIN VIVOFIT TO REPLACE MY GARMIN VIVOFIT AND I AM NOT SURE HOW TO SWAP OVER THIS RO REPLACE?
JA: What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I AM TRYING TO INSTALL MY NEW GARMIN VIVOFIT 3 TO REPLACE MY PREVIOUS VIVOFIT WHICH I LOST YESTERDAY?
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: NOTHING AS I DO NOT KNOW WHERE TO START?
JA: Anything else you want the GPS expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: MY PREVIOUS WAS A GARMEN EXPRESS
Category: GPS
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thanks - new one is Vivofit 3
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
My phone number is ***** 912 438
My query is how to replace in the computer, my new Vivofit 3 with the previous one which is Vivofit Tracker which I lost yesterday - it came off my wrist.
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

What you need to do is pair this one with your Smartphone just like you did with your original Vivofit.

I have a film for you which you can follow to do this, and it is available here

http://www8.garmin.com/learningcenter/into-sports/vivofit-3/

Follow the first video about pairing then you can review the get started video to take you through the functions of the unit.

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Expert:  jey-cssm replied 6 months ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/gps/9yugt-rch-just-purchased-garmin-vivofit-replace.html). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.

thanks