Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

I have a magellan 5045-LM unit and would like a maps update.

I have a magellan 5045-LM unit and would like a maps update. However, I cannot locate the cord to interface the 5045 to my computer. Where can I obtain/purchase the cord?
Thanks

Hello David and Welcome to Just Answer,

The Magellan part number for that USB cable is AN0203SWXXX, and you can get that cable at almost any computer or electronics store. You may even be able to find them at an office supply store - just take the device with you and VERIFY that the smaller end actually fits into the device.

It is really a pretty common cable, with the USB "A" connector on one end (for connecting to the computer) and the "Mini-USB" connector on the other (for connecting to the device).

As a reference, I have a link to one such cable - listed on Amazon.

Click Here --> http://amzn.to/2elx7ej

Please let me know what you find or if you have any more questions.

And when you are ready, please take a moment to rate MY service level (5-star is my goal) so that I get credit for my time helping you today.
You should see some "stars" (and SUBMIT button) to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them (you may have to scroll UP or DOWN) or can not use them.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
It has been resolved,Thanks

Excellent.

If you would, please take a moment to rate MY service level (5-star is my goal) so that I get credit for my time helping you with this question.
You should see some "stars" (and SUBMIT button) to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them or can not use them.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)