Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

Mapsend Manager will not launch, I am not shure, I have just

Customer Question

Mapsend Manager will not launch
JA: What's the make/model of your GPS unit? How old is it?
Customer: I am not shure
JA: What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I have just the basic Mapsend window but no launch button
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Restarting, and trying to load start set from internet no go
JA: Anything else you want the GPS expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Help
Category: GPS
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Well its been a half hour and no reply. I fell I need to down load a start up program to relaunch the Mapseed Manager but where I am not at my home.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
CALL WHAT NUMBER TO TALK TO AN EXPERT???
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed. who do I call or who will call me?
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I noticed that your question was not responded to for some time, and I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

(I regret that I am not able to offer Live Phone Call service at this time; However, your request is still open to other Experts in this category, and one of them might pick up on it at any time.)

When a Magellan device (which is what I would guess your device with the problem is) has a problem, often it can be fixed by connecting the device to a computer, and following a certain procedure. But please try to ascertain whether you have a Magellan device, and if so, what model it is - look for the manufacturer's label on it, which should list the model, even if only in rather small or hard-to-read type - and let me know, please. And I will advise you further and in detail, as to what can be tried to restore the device to working order.

Thanks.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
The Problem is the Mapsend Manager

Thanks you for your response.

Is Mapsend Manager on a Magellan device, or on a computer? if so, what computer, please?