Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

I am having trouble with my pickup and drop off fares. Is

Customer Question

I am having trouble with my pickup and drop off fares. Is there any way to over ride the GPS if a customer wants to go another rout once you have activated the GPS rout. I am having trouble with my starting points and ending points. Can you please explain this process in detail so there will not be be unnecessary delays beginning and ending the trip. I have had to more than once travel back to the pick up point and follow the GPS rout in order to complete the fare.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

What maker, and what model, of GPS are you using for your fares and rides and routes, please?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I am using my Uber app. on my Samsung S 5 smart phone.

So there is no GPS device involved, but rather a GPS app (the Uber app) function on your Samsung phone?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.

I don't know how to answer your question adequately, I am sorry to say, and will have to Opt Out, opening the question to the general body of Experts in this category.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Alote og money for nothing so far.
Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Do you mean you want to fake your GPS coordinators on the phone?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No my question is directed to an expert that knows how my Uber app. works. Uber does not explain how to manuver through all of their details involving their app. I just need someone to explain how to use it. Uber only explains very basic operations for their app. And they are imposable to contact for specific questions.
Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

ok, can you tell me please the specific question you have please?