crash2199
crash2199, Technician
Experience:  10+ years
50836188

How acan I update my Garmin GPSI, nuvi 1490T, tech home

Customer Question

How acan I update my Garmin GPSI
JA: What is the exact model of your Garmin? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: nuvi 1490T
JA: What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: tech home page
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: not troubleshooting, just trying to upgrade
JA: Anything else you want the GPS expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: GPS
Expert:  crash2199 replied 6 months ago.

Hi!

Click here: http://software.garmin.com/en-US/express.html

You will need to use Garmin Express software to update your GPS. Click on DOWNLOAD FOR WINDOWS (or MAC) Once the program is downloaded, run the installation, and after it is installed, open the program. Connect your GPS and you can update your maps/software from the program.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  crash2199 replied 5 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Hi!

It has been a while since we spoke last -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.