Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

How update my GARMIN GPS

Customer Question

How update my GARMIN GPS
Category: GPS
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

When dealing with an update for your Garmin device, it is best to simply download, install, and use Garmin Express.

Go to

http://software.garmin.com/en-GB/express.html

and (if you have a Windows PC) click on the big blue Download button at center bottom of the page. (If you have an Apple, click on the nearby Download for Mac link.)

And download Garmin Express' installer to your computer, save it, then double-click upon it to install Garmin Express.

Then start the program, Garmin Express. Then connect your Garmin device. Then use Garmin Express to update your device.

Let me know, if this answers your question adequately, so that I may close this case. Or, if it doesn't answer you question, misses some point, etc., please let me know.