Dustin, Senior Technician
Experience:  Giving Directions to wayward GPS devices for over a decade. Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

Rmin i have a garmin nuvi 52 LM. Australia and New Zealand.

Customer Question

rmin i have a garmin nuvi 52 LM. Australia and New Zealand. Can I get map forEngland for this device
JA: What is the exact model of your Garmin? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Essential Series . Serial number###-##-#### nuvi * 52 LM
JA: What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Ihave not tried to do anything
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None. I would like to know if I cna before I try
JA: Anything else you want the GPS expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No. I just want to use device in England for 1 month if possible.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

You can get a map for England on your nuvi.. What I suggest, is ordering the map on a pre loaded SD card from garmin.. That way all you have to do is insert the SD card.. Then, go to settings, maps., map info and select the England map. And then you can easily use the new map without having to erase your Australia / N.Z. maps..

You can order the Sd card here https://buy.garmin.com/en-GB/GB/maps/on-the-road-maps/city-navigator-nt/city-navigator-europe-nt-u-k-ireland/prod8424.html

Before you order, make sure on the page above you click version and then choose SD card, as that will make the process a bit easier rather then having to download and install the maps on your device yourself.

If you have any further questions or concerns, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Hello again, I never heard back from you after you read my response? Did you still need help with this issue, if so please respond. Otherwise please remember to click and submit a 5 star rating to show I was able to assist you, and to close out the question.

Dustin S