Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years

I have a garmin forerunner 10 and the band broke any chance

Customer Question

i have a garmin forerunner 10 and the band broke any chance i can get it fixed or replaced
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 month ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your device.

I checked and see that Garmin has replacement bands for this device in several colors. and they are usually sold as "kits" - meaning that they come with the spring pins and a tool to remove the old band.

I found multiple colors listed online - on Amazon - and have a link to some search results for you below.

Replacement Band For Forerunner 10 (Amazon search results)

Please let me know what you find or if you have any more questions.

If this has answered your question(s), please take a moment to rate MY service level (5-star is my goal) so that I get credit for my time helping you with this question.

You should see some "stars" to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them (you may have to scroll UP or DOWN) or can not use them.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-

Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 month ago.

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-