Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years

I cannot get my Nuvi to come onto the start page, because

Customer Question

I cannot get my Nuvi to come onto the start page, because there is an over lay message on the screen saying: No detailed maps found that support routing. The Nuvi cannot be used without them.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

Ok, And you are certain the old blog was hosted at go daddy?

Do you still have access to your go daddy account?

Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

My apologies for any confusion.. The wrong reply was sent to you. As to your issue, I need to know the full name brand and model of your nuvi such as a Nuvi 44LM

Also, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Thank you,

Dustin S