Dustin, Senior Technician
Experience:  Giving Directions to wayward GPS devices for over a decade. Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

How do I download the new Peninsula Kingswood composite

Customer Question

How do I download the new Peninsula Kingswood composite course
Category: GPS
Expert:  Dustin replied 9 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 9 months ago.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Also, whats the full name brand and model of the gold device you are using, such as a Goldbuddy Voice + or Skycaddie SGX or Garmin Approach S4 ?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Windows 7. My card has had your full fee deducted
My GPS is Golf Buddy
Expert:  Dustin replied 8 months ago.

Allright, to install new course you need to connect your Gold buddy to your computer and then download and install the Course manager software from this page

http://www.golfbuddyglobal.com/support/downloads.asp

And here is a video that will show you how to select the country / cities / or states you want to update courses for.

https://youtu.be/x3A0OgZmBYY

If you get stuck or run into any issues, let me know.

When satisfied and you have installed the new course you want, please remember to click and submit a 5 star rating, thank you.

Dustin S