Dustin, Senior Technician
Experience:  Giving Directions to wayward GPS devices for over a decade. Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

How do I download the new Peninsula Kingswood composite

Customer Question

How do I download the new Peninsula Kingswood composite course
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Also, whats the full name brand and model of the gold device you are using, such as a Goldbuddy Voice + or Skycaddie SGX or Garmin Approach S4 ?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Windows 7. My card has had your full fee deducted
My GPS is Golf Buddy
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

Allright, to install new course you need to connect your Gold buddy to your computer and then download and install the Course manager software from this page

And here is a video that will show you how to select the country / cities / or states you want to update courses for.

If you get stuck or run into any issues, let me know.

When satisfied and you have installed the new course you want, please remember to click and submit a 5 star rating, thank you.

Dustin S