Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

I have a Magellan Platinum its quite old in years but I got

Customer Question

I have a Magellan Platinum its quite old in years but I got divorce and my x wouldn't give it back. So I just got it back but it has not been up dated since I bought it. Same with the software. So I really like to use it for hunting . The software I have will not run a windows 10. So is there updates so I can still use this gps. thanks Jim
Category: GPS
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 3 months ago.

Hi Jim, I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

Any idea about ow old this GPS may be?

I will also in the meantime check to see the best place to get updates if they still support this one.

And May I have the model #?

Thank you

Tech Michael