Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

Add canadian map to garmin drive 60, garmin drive 60 bought

Customer Question

add canadian map to garmin drive 60
JA: What is the exact model of your Garmin? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: garmin drive 60 bought 2016
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: cannot pull up address in ontario canada
JA: The GPS expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
Category: GPS
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 6 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

(I regret that I am not able to offer Live Phone Call service at this time; However, your request is still open to other Experts in this category, and one of them may pick up on it at any time.)

I would advise you to first of all make sure that you installed the Canadian map file correctly, validly, and with authorization for its use, onto the Garmin device.

How did you do the install of the map file, or try to, and what was the result, please? with this information, I could advise you.

Please use the Reply To Expert function to let me know. Thanks.