Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years

I have a golf buddy Pro GPS that does not work at all now

Customer Question

Hi Pearl. I have a golf buddy Pro GPS that does not work at all now and I would like to know how to get it repaired. My name is Alex
JA: Just to clarify, what's the brand and model of the GPS?
Customer: Golf Buddy Pro
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None. I can't get it to light up at all even with a new battery.
JA: The GPS expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No that is it.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

This seems to be the only option for GolfBuddy product servicing:

For less official options: One poster to a forum said he had his sent to 'Naas' (wherever that may be), and they replaced it for 100 Pounds British.

The phone # quoted for that 'repair' / replacement of a GolfBuddy device was

353 14845651

which I mention in case that information might be of any use to you.

Does this answer your question adequately? please let me know, by Reply To Expert. Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No. This number appears to be an overseas number. I need somebody here in the U.S. I thought I was talking to someone with the manufacturer's firm>
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No. I don't wish to continue with a phone call. Please cancel any charges to my credit card. This is not what I though I was getting.

The phone call offer did not come from me, and I will attempt to help you further if you wish - without extra charges (which I do not have the power to make.)

If you want to cancel please contact

which is Customer Support at They will be able to help you with your wishes in that respect. (I myself cannot affect charges or cancellations or billing etc. I am not a part of that mechanism, as it were, of this site,

Thank you for trying