Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

I have a golf buddy Pro GPS that does not work at all now

Customer Question

Hi Pearl. I have a golf buddy Pro GPS that does not work at all now and I would like to know how to get it repaired. My name is Alex
JA: Just to clarify, what's the brand and model of the GPS?
Customer: Golf Buddy Pro
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None. I can't get it to light up at all even with a new battery.
JA: The GPS expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No that is it.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Russell H. replied 3 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

This seems to be the only option for GolfBuddy product servicing:

https://help.golfbuddyglobal.com/rma/request.asp

For less official options: One poster to a forum said he had his sent to 'Naas' (wherever that may be), and they replaced it for 100 Pounds British.

The phone # quoted for that 'repair' / replacement of a GolfBuddy device was

353 14845651

which I mention in case that information might be of any use to you.

Does this answer your question adequately? please let me know, by Reply To Expert. Thanks.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
No. This number appears to be an overseas number. I need somebody here in the U.S. I thought I was talking to someone with the manufacturer's firm>
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
No. I don't wish to continue with a phone call. Please cancel any charges to my credit card. This is not what I though I was getting.

The phone call offer did not come from me, and I will attempt to help you further if you wish - without extra charges (which I do not have the power to make.)

If you want to cancel please contact

*****@******.***

which is Customer Support at JustAnswer.com. They will be able to help you with your wishes in that respect. (I myself cannot affect charges or cancellations or billing etc. I am not a part of that mechanism, as it were, of this site, JustAnswer.com.)

Thank you for trying JustAnswer.com.