Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

It will not take my pass word, I tried to use the password

Customer Question

it will not take my pass word, I tried to use the password ***** and it wont take that?
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: I only use this about once every 2 years
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have tried a password ***** from Garmin, it sees my email address but will not take my password ***** the one sent to me.
JA: What is the exact model of your Garmin? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: I just up date a nuvi 1390 on line and that seem to work, the unit is about 10 years old
JA: The GPS expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I have a older nuvi unit that I did up date 4 years ago( nuvi 1300) but I am not sure I want to spend 50.00 to up-date it again.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Viet - Tech replied 6 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is it possible for you to copy the content of the email message from Garmin here, so I can check?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?
Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,