Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years

My screen is not responding but I have another question

Customer Question

My screen is not responding but I have another question also. How can I easily navigate to the position locator?
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: None responsive screen just started, but being unable to locate my position has been an issue for a while. I use it for marine navigation and I just want to see my currentl location and be able to zoom in and out.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have tried to turn it off and on again and that sometimes works, but just now I couldn't get it to completely turn off
JA: The GPS expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Just that it's critical for the safe navigation of my sailboat
Category: GPS
Expert:  GeekGal replied 2 months ago.

Hi there. My name is***** am sorry that you're having this problem. It would be my pleasure to assist you. Can you tell me the brand and model of your GPS unit?