GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience supporting electronics of all kinds

I have a Garmin rino 110. Unit won't turn on no matter how I

Customer Question

I have a Garmin rino 110. Unit won't turn on no matter how long I hold the power switch. Put new batteries in it still won't turn on. Thanks
Category: GPS
Expert:  GeekGal replied 2 months ago.

Hi there! My name is***** see that you've been waiting for awhile for an answer., I am sorry about that. I will do my best to help. If you're unit will not turn on, there are several things you will need to check. First, is it possible that the batteries are dead or nearly dead? If so, please try a fresh set of batteries. Make sure they they are installed correctly and not backwards. Also, make sure that you are holding the power button down for a few seconds rather than just pressing and releasing it.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 2 months ago.

Please give this a try and let me know how it works for you. If this solves the problem, would you mind taking a moment to rate my service? I'd really appreciate it! Without a rating I am not credited for my answer. If this doesn't solve the problem be sure to let me know so we can continue troubleshooting.

If you'd like, you can click below to access the user manual for your Garmin Rino 110:

You can save it to your computer for future reference or you can print it out.