Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

I have a Nuvi 265W. When I try to input an address, it says

Customer Question

I have a Nuvi 265W. When I try to input an address, it says "No Data Available". When I use Garmin Express, it says all maps are current.
JA: What is the exact model of your Garmin? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Nuvi, 265W. More than a few years old.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Tried updating maps. but I am told I have the current version - at least on my computer. I tried to restore settings.
JA: The GPS expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
Category: GPS
Expert:  Greg A. replied 3 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your device.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) Have you checked the Map Info screen - in the device? If so, can you tell me EXACTLY what you see on that screen?

2) WHERE is the address you are trying to enter - relative to your current location?

3) WHERE is your current location (city & state is fine), and do you see DETAILED maps of your current location - when you go directly to the View Map screen?

Thanks

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I entered this site from a link that offered to help for a "Fully refundable charge of $5". When I got to the site, I was told that I would be charged $29 or $34 so I left the site. I never received an answer to address my problem, and I don't want one. Please ensure that I am not charged for this attempt as I will have to refute the charge if one appears.