Dustin, Senior Technician
Experience:  Giving Directions to wayward GPS devices for over a decade. Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

My garminedge 705 has had a heart attack. It runs for 30 and

Customer Question

Hey My garminedge 705 has had a heart attack. It runs for 30 and quits. its a refurbished one can I get it fixed or get a new one.
Question will my heart rate monitor, cadence from the 705 work with the new 810 or do I have to buy new ones
Category: GPS
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Lets start with this reset.

And then, update the internal software by connecting the device to your computer and then downloading and installing the garmin express software.

Once it has updated the device.. Attempt to use it again.. If it still misbehaves, then reply and let me know from what company you purchased the refurbished unit from. Thank you.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.