Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Where can I send my tomtom GPS to get the battery changed,

Customer Question

Where can I send my tomtom GPS to get the battery changed, its no longer accepting a charge
Category: GPS
Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems.

The site at the link below repairs Tom Tom as well as other brand and model GPS units, and you can click the link to inquire about having the battery replaced through them:

http://satnavrepairservice.com/repair-satnav/tomtom-repair/12.html

Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.

If you need further assistance let me know. Before you go, PLEASE DO click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of your screen. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site. You can follow up any time as needed at no additional cost.