Dustin, Senior Technician
Experience:  Giving Directions to wayward GPS devices for over a decade. Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

I cant pair my iphone to my Forerunner620, i didnt use the

Customer Question

I cant pair my iphone to my Forerunner620
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: i didnt use the watch since November and have reopened all my data..the last step was to pair the two devices..I have tried eerything
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: shut off phone? restart
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: less than a year. iphone 6 plus
JA: The GPS expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
Category: GPS
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

If the forerunner hadnt been used in some time then what you may need to do is reset the device first, and then update it in order to get it to pair with your phone.

To get started, reset the forerunner heres how

Once complete, connect the forerunner to your computer and then update it using the garmin express program.

Once updated, download and install the new garmin connect app for your iphone, onto the iphone itself.

At that point, you should be able to pair using the garmin connect app.

If you have any further questions, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.