Dustin, Senior Technician
Experience:  Giving Directions to wayward GPS devices for over a decade. Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

How do I download maps/information for Andalusia, Spain to

Customer Question

How do I download maps/information for Andalusia, Spain to my Garmin nuvi 2699LMT HD gps
Many thanks
Brian M. Leeney
Category: GPS
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

You can purchase a compatible 3rd party map for Spain on an SD card at a large discount from what garmin charges here

Or, you can get the full garmin map of Europe ( Including spain ) here

Both of those are cheaper then just purchasing Spain and Portugal directly from garmin, as seen here

Whichever of those three maps you purchase, to use the map on your garmin you would insert the SD card. And then go to settings, maps, map info, and select the new map on the sd card. You will t hen be able to use it and navigate.

If you have further questions, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.