Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience

How do I update my nuvi 1350

Customer Question

How do I update my nuvi 1350
Category: GPS
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Updating a Nuvi can be done by connecting it to a computer. A computer that is running Garmin Express.

Simply download, install, and use Garmin Express.

Go to

and (if you have a Windows PC) click on the big blue Download button at center bottom of the page. (If you have an Apple, click on the nearby Download for Mac link.) And download Garmin Express' installer to your computer, save it, then double-click upon it to install Garmin Express.

Then start the program, Garmin Express. Then connect your Garmin device. Then use Garmin Express to update your device.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info or advice, please Reply To Expert, and I will continue to help you with any other details or difficulties relating to your question. Thanks.