Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years

I have a Magellan roadmate 2230T-LM, I have updated the

Customer Question

i have a Magellan roadmate 2230T-LM, I have updated the software yesterday, content manager directed me to where i downloaded the software
today i (tried) downloaded the road map update to content manager
BUT it will not install maps to the 2230T-LM. I have tried 4 times each time it just says that it encountered an error, the maps are still in content manager I think
Category: GPS
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Also, would you like me to connect to your computer from here and work on the issue directly on screen? If so we can set this up via a secure remote assistance session. That session is guaranteed meaning if I cant help you then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

Otherwise, I can try and assist you via written support alone. Let me know how you'd like to begin.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.