Dustin, Senior Technician
Experience:  Giving Directions to wayward GPS devices for over a decade. Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

I have windows 8 and golfbuddy voice won't sync, it won't

Customer Question

I have windows 8 and golfbuddy voice won't sync, it won't recognize the device
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: this is first time I've attempted to sync
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: switching ubs ports, redownloading installer, attempting to run install in windows 7 and windows 8 compatibility mode
JA: The GPS expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: nope
Category: GPS
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

With the steps you have done, considering your golf buddy can turn on and work normally, then your issues with syncing and connecting have to be due to a bad usb cord. You can get a replacement here.

Now, if your golf buddy cant turn on or work let me know, as that means the issue is something other the the cable.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.