Jason Jones, Customer Service
Experience:  Several years experience with GPS technologies.

I tried to reset my vivofit by shutting it off to get the

Customer Question

i tried to reset my vivofit by shutting it off to get the time but still wont get to the right time. Its been shut for no battery for some months already canu help me out
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: just for more than an hour since i installed a new battery
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i synced on my computer and smart phone hoping it will change but stillwont change. Altho computer saysits synced but not on thedisplay of the unit
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: almost 4 yrs
Category: GPS
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 3 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

When you sync the Vivofit on the computer or on your mobile device, the Vivofit will also sync the time from the computer or mobile device. In short, first verify that the correct time is showing on the computer and then sync the Vivofit with the computer. When you do that, it will also sync the correct time.

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at ohe following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"

My Profile page: