Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

I have a 2012 Peterbilt model 386 with the SmartNav I

Customer Question

I have a 2012 Peterbilt model 386 with the SmartNav I purchased the update for navigation from Garmin and when I try to install it it says the update is to big and I should make additional disk space on the SmartNav system... How can I do that...
Category: GPS
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

Hi Yvan

Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Your asking me for a response and I already explained to you my problem ? Do you have an answer to my problem ? Never mind the telephone response... I saw that there was dollar signs again for a phone call...
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

Thanks for getting back to me.

Your local Peterbilt dealer can free up some space on the SmartNav system by connecting to it with their equipment.