Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years experience installing and repairing electronics.

I have a 2012 Peterbilt model 386 with the SmartNav I

Customer Question

I have a 2012 Peterbilt model 386 with the SmartNav I purchased the update for navigation from Garmin and when I try to install it it says the update is to big and I should make additional disk space on the SmartNav system... How can I do that...
Category: GPS
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

Hi Yvan

Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Your asking me for a response and I already explained to you my problem ? Do you have an answer to my problem ? Never mind the telephone response... I saw that there was dollar signs again for a phone call...
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

Thanks for getting back to me.

Your local Peterbilt dealer can free up some space on the SmartNav system by connecting to it with their equipment.