Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years

I just received my garmin 220 forerunner and accidentally t

Customer Question

I just received my garmin 220 forerunner and accidentally hit Spanish and I cannot get the Language menu back
JA: What is the exact model of your Garmin? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: It is a forerunner 220
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have tried to find answers online and turned off and back on. When I go to the menu it is in Spanish
JA: The GPS expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No that is it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the GPS Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Greg A. replied 3 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry to hear of any issue you may have with your device.

Please take a look at the following video, which shows how to do a HARD RESET of the device - and then give that reset a try.

Click Here -->

Please let me know your results or if you have any more questions.

If this has answered your question(s), please take a moment to rate MY service level (Excellent is my goal) so that I get credit for my time helping you with this question.
You should see some "stars" to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them (you may have to scroll UP or DOWN) or can not use them.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-

Expert:  Greg A. replied 3 months ago.

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-